If you don’t want to work Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you don’t like to be confined to an office and if you are a people person then this is the right job for you!
As a part-time chauffeur, you can earn $300.00 to $450.00/week working three to four days. As a full-time chauffeur, you can earn $500.00-$900.00/week.
Your positive attitude, excellent customer service, and good preparation for the job will result in good performance which will present an excellent opportunity to gain additional gratuity.
This is an excellent job for:
- Graduate or undergraduate students who require schedule flexibility and time to study while earning an income. Transporting business executives may also be beneficial to your future career objectives.
- Retired individuals, Policemen, EMS, or veterans who want to keep busy, go out of the house, deal with people or business executives, but who do not want to work full time and looking for additional income.
- Offshore crew members who work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
- Real estate agents, day traders, or salesmen who enjoy the benefits of having a flexible schedule.
- Must possess a working knowledge/geography of the city of Houston.
- Must possess a POSITIVE ATTITUDE & excellent customer service skills.
- Must be flexibility to drive nights and weekends during the peak seasons.
- Must pass criminal, driving and drug & alcohol tests.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a complete physical exam.
- Must possess black suit, tie, socks, shoes, and white long sleeves shirt, the CTI uniform.
- CDL Class B & C highly desireable.
Benefits for full time chauffeurs only:
- One week paid vacation after 1 year, and two weeks paid vacations after two years.
- Allowance of $300 toward purchase of uniform
- Training pay for Full and Part-time drivers
- If selected, all out of pocket licensing expenses will be reimbursed.
- X-MAS bonus based on the company’s performance.
Apply in person at CTI Transportation located at 10851 Train Court. Houston, TX 77041. To set up an appointment, please call John/Chauffeur Trainer at 713 688-7800 Ext. 117 or Richard at Ext. 101.