CTI’s business philosophy is to provide a superior service to our clients. This goal can be accomplished if the candidate possesses the following set skills:
- Computer literate. Fast & Accurate typing skills are a must!
- Focused, quick learned, organized, and detail oriented.
- Good and clear telephone skills
- Must be service minded and possess customer service quality
- The candidate must possess an analytical mindset
- Have people skills and calm under pressure
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service environment
- The candidate must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in English, and any additional language, especially Spanish, is a plus.
- The candidate must be legally eligible to work in USA.
- The candidate must be able to pass a drug test and have no felony convictions
- The candidate must have reliable transportation
- CTI Transportation office is open 24 /7/365.
- This is a Full time (F/T) position, 5 days per week with varying work schedule
Candidate must be available to work a variable schedule Monday through Sunday
- Competitive salary depends on experience and qualifications.
Benefits for full time employees only:
- Health insurance: After 90 days
- One week paid vacation for the first year (accumulation of vacation days starts after 6 months of employment). Two weeks vacations after two years.
- One week sick days for the employee only (accumulation of sick days starts after 6 months)
- Six (6) paid National Holidays.
How to apply:
If you possess a positive attitude, are a team player and interested in growing with a successful and stable organization, please email a brief introductory letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
CTI Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer