F/T or P/T Overnight Quality Control Coordinator
CTI Transportation, LLC – 10851 Train Ct. Houston, TX 77041
An established corporate transportation company since 1984 is looking to hire quality individuals to fulfill the above positions and be a part of a dynamic team. We treat our fellow coworkers with respect and equality, offer benefits, and do our best to provide good working atmosphere.
Work Schedule: CTI Transportation office is open 24 /7/365 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are part of the work week. Shift starts at 8:30pm to 5:30am
- Full time (F/T): five nights/week- 9 hrs shift, with (1) hour break.
- Part time (P/T): Two to four nights/week- 9 hrs shift, with (1) hour break.
- Position starts at $13.50/hour.
Benefits for full time employees:
- Health insurance: After 90 days, the Company pays 50% of premium for the employee only up to $200.00 month.
- After 90 days, the Company offers Dental, vision, and $10,000 life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- One week paid vacation for the first year (accumulation of vacation days starts after 6 months of employment). Two weeks vacations after two years.
- One week sick days for the employee only (accumulation of sick days starts after 6 months)
- Over-time pay for six (6) National Holidays.
Our business philosophy is to provide a superior service to our clients. This goal can be accomplished if the candidate possesses the following set skills:
- Computer literate
- Focused, quick learned, organized, and detail oriented.
- Good and clear telephone skills
- Must be service minded and possess customer service quality
- The candidate must posses an analytical mindset