CTI’s business philosophy is to provide a superior service to our clients. This goal can be accomplished with candidates who possesses the following set of skills:
• Professional communication, both written and verbal is expected
• Positive outgoing personality is essential
• Listening skills are a must
• Helpful and caring personality is a must
• Detail oriented is a necessity
• Customer service experience is required
• Computer software skills and proficient in MS Office required
• Inside sales experience a plus, but not required
• Account Management a plus, but not required
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required
The ideal candidate will have a positive, customer service oriented attitude, great typing skills and eagerness to learn. CTI is an established company offering a stable position for someone seeking lasting employment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
• Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients
• Accurate data entry skills
• Ability to handle fast paced work environment
• Professional business communications written and verbal
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to think critically and logically to handle problem resolution
Job Type: Full-Time, M-F (occasional Saturday). Must have availability to work a set schedule between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00.
• High school or equivalent
• Customer Service: 1 year (not restaurant)
Benefits for full time employees only:
• Health insurance: After 90 days
• One week paid vacation for the first year (accumulation of vacation days starts after 6 months of employment). Two weeks vacations after two years.
• One week sick days for the employee only use (accumulation of sick days starts after 6 months)
• Six (6) paid National Holidays.